Friday, March 16, 2007

A Letter of Thanks

This is not the typical kind of a Thank You letter. I dedicate it to a very special person and I hope that it is okay if it reads a little odd now. If it reads just fine then maybe you know where I am coming from.

Thank you for your shed blood and torn flesh. What sacrifice can be bigger than suffering till death! Thank you for your better solutions which I never see coming. It usually hits me after everything’s over. Then I realize that my anger was foolish and my questioning was unnecessary. But still, thank you for letting me make decisions - good or bad, big or small, you walk me through it despite of my undeserving behavior. Yet, thank you for the instances when you forcefully stop me a head of time. You saved my life.

I really appreciate the way you fix this jigsaw puzzle. I would not have had it any other way even though you pushed my limits again and again. You seem to know exactly how much I can take. It is like how when Coach used to throw me into a six feet deep pool - I drown for a while, drink lots of chlorine and some pee water, but never once did he take his eyes from me till I start paddling like a pro. Your sight never left me. Your doings are aesthetically out of this world.

Then, the way you cure anything which is everything, certainly does not need to get tested. No one can sit as the judge to qualify you. As amusing as your working ethos may be, you are definitely not the musing kind; just maintaining patience till the timing is right. And then you teach knowledge, nurture it into understanding, and then store it as wisdom - a gift. Humanly speaking, you are weird. But I look to be at least a fraction like you. That itself is a lot of catching up to do.

No comments: