Wednesday, March 7, 2007

"Can i post a question, please?"

Can I or can I not
Can I stop it
Will I handle it
Will I be wrong
How am I wrong
Have I thought logically
Could I be blind
How do I make me see


Guessing God’s lines


Not allowed
No you can’t
Don’t even touch it
It is wrong
Wrong is wrong
You are not thinking
Just refusing to see
......


Maybe when God really speaks


I love you
Don’t let that destroy you
Be patient
I know your struggle
Let me help you
It is your will
There is a judgment day
Do not test me

Actually;

"Why is it that i see my mother's face & i hear my mother's voice
with every single one of those lines?"

1 comment:

ms.jotling said...

This piece wrote itself, in a way. It came out in ten minutes without needing any serious editing or whatsoever to get in shape.

I think it has a truthful tone which is also how i hear it in my head.

*gulps* yes mum.
=S